Friday 13 December 2013

Christmas Wish List item #13 - The Last & Most Important!

So this is the last item that is going on my Christmas Wish list & it's not anything that anyone can buy or give to me.

It's more like a gift to myself.


Here is a round up of all the other items on my wish list.

 But in the end all I really want & need is my families health & happiness, all the rest is just icing in the cake!

We have a busy weekend.

 Tonight is the Ugly Christmas Sweater Party.

I made mine & it's a cape really made from a tree skirt I got at the dollar store.
A hot glue gun, a string of gold beads, lots of balls, a few bows & about 1 hour & you could have one too! Were going for a white trash vibe & we all have to bring a tacky apply, I'm going to whip up some bologna & cheese sandwiches!



Saturdary we are hosting both kids parties, one after another here at the house.
I'll give you a recap Monday of the festivities. We are expecting  a lot of snow tomorrow & even as I'm writing this, it's like a mini blizzard outside. Here's hoping all the kids show Along with the entertainment!

Sunday we are off to have one big birthday celebration for my 2 sisters in law, nephew, my 2 kids & my birthday. 

Have a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! Loved seeing peeks of the parties on Instagram. I couldn't agree more about wish list #13. Stay warm:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.