Friday 9 October 2015

Our Pillow TV Debut


Thank you so much for all of the love yesterday regarding my One Room Challenge: A Jack n" Jill.
I loved reading your comments here, on Facebook & Instagram. I have made my way through about half of the post (there are so MANY participants) but plan on reading & commenting on all, in on form or another. We have to support one another. There are so many great spaces yet to come & I am looking forward to seeing the final results. I will admit that I'm a little nervous for some of the participants but I know it's all for fun & many of us work at our best under pressure!

Yesterday also had a cherry on top for me. Our Leopard pillow was featured by the beautiful
Amanda Forrest on The Marilyn Denis Show. Crazy & oh so exciting!!! To watch the segment click here.


Should you be feeling that you need a little leopard in your life theses beauties are available at
Black Rooster Decor or you can email me.

It is Thanksgiving for us north of the border, so to my fellow Canuckers

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I'll see you back here Wednesday with a recap of what's been happening at #projecthillview.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.