Tuesday 11 June 2013

25 Things You Don't Know About Me #1

Today is the start of a new weekly series here at The Pink Zipper. 
Every Wednesday we'll have fellow bloggers share 25 thing we don't know about them.
I'll start off this series.


1. I am an only child.

2. I have 2 kids - twins, a boy & a girl.

3. I married a twin, who has twin sisters & who's Dad was also a twin.

4. My family lives within a 3 block radius of one another.

5. I would move just about anywhere in the world & not think twice about it.

6. I was trained & worked as a professional make up artist in my 20's.

7. I kill just about every plant that comes into my home or garden.

8. I have an addiction to Tim Horton coffee.

9. Almost Famous is my favourite movie.

10. When I'm alone in the car I sing along to every song on the radio, & think I sound awesome!

11. I love going to look at the furniture at the Salvation Army store, to see what I can DIY.

12. I don't like painting walls, but I do like spray paint.

13. I have been married for 12 years.

14. Although I already have 2 kids I would love 1 more, & the possibility of twins again, doesn't scare me.

15. I bought my first car when I was 21, it was a turquoise Topaz. I thought it was totally rad.

16. The year I lived away from home for school was one of the best years of my life.

17. Noodles & plain tomato sauce is one of my favourite foods.

18. I have moved 12x's.

19. I get easily bored with my surroundings, so I am always changing up my home decor.

20. When I was younger I wanted a tattoo but never knew what to get, I'm glad now that I didn't do it.

21. Fuchsia pink is my favourite colour, hence The Pink Zipper.

22. At 8 o'clock every night I curl up in my bed & watch TV.

23. I'm extremely ticklish.

24. I tried the whole neutral thing, but like to be surround by colour, it makes me happy.

25. I am terrified of speaking in public.

There you have it!



If you would like to hire me for design services please leave me a comment with your email.

Sponsorship is also available, if interested please leave me a comment with your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I enjoy your feedback.